How to install and activate Avast
Download the software installation file.
1. Right-click on the installation file and select Run as administrator.
2. Click Yes if you are asked for a user account control access license.
3. To change the default language, click on the current language in the upper right corner of the screen. Then click Install to perform the default installation.
4. Wait for the installation to complete
5. Click Continue on the You are protected page.
6. If you are asked to protect your mobile device, use the appropriate options according to your settings, or click the X icon to close the page.
When identifying a network, use the slider to select a firewall mode:
7. Private Network: If you trust the network.
8. Public Network: If the network is shared publicly.
activate your subscription :
1. Right-click the Avast icon
2. Then select Subscription information.
3. Click on Enter a valid activation code.
4. Inter your activation code into the text box and click Enter.
5. Check your subscription details for the entered activation code. If you have an activation code for interchangeable products, you can click on a listed item and select an alternative subscription from the drop-down menu. Then click Continue to return to the My Subscriptions screen.
6. Your Avast Internet Security subscription is now activated. The expiration date of your subscription appears under Subscriptions on this PC.
7. You can activate your subscription on the number of PCs you specify when making the purchase.
Any unused product subscriptions are listed under Other available subscriptions on the My Subscriptions screen. To change your subscription on the current PC, click Switch to this subscription next to the listed item, and then click Switch to confirm.
To transfer your subscription to a different PC, uninstall Avast Internet Security from your PC before you install and activate your subscription on the alternative PC.