Installation AVG Internet Security
Click the link below to download the AVG Internet Security setup file.
1. Right-click the downloaded avg_internet_security_setup.exe setup file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
2. If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
3. To change the default setup language, click the current language in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, click Install to proceed with default installation, or click Customize if you would like to make changes to the default setup.
4. Wait while setup installs AVG Internet Security on your PC.
5. Click Continue.
Select one of the options below:
6. Activate: If you purchased AVG Internet Security before installation, activate your paid subscription by either entering a valid activation code from an order confirmation email, or by logging in to the application using the AVG Account linked to the email address provided during purchase. For detailed activation instructions, refer to the following article:
7. Click Run First Scan to run a comprehensive Smart Scan and immediately check your PC for viruses, malware, bad browser add-ons, and other issues.
AVG Internet Security is now installed
Activate AVG Internet Security
1. Your activation options: ACTIVATION CODE / AVG ACCOUNT
Open the AVG Internet Security user interface and go to ☰ Menu ▸ My Subscription.
2. Select Enter a valid activation code.
3. Type or paste your activation code into the text box (including hyphens), then click Enter.
4. Click Continue to confirm that your subscription is now active and return to the My Subscription screen.
5. Your AVG Internet Security subscription is now active. Your subscription details are visible via Menu ▸ My Subscription ▸ Subscriptions on this PC.